Hello ladies, we already feel spring coming as the weather gets warmer and we tend to wear less clothes. What about footwear trends? Ankle strap flats are something we all want to wear this spring and summer because in them we’ll feel comfortable throughout the day during our activeties.
5 дней назад
"Here’s a 30-second experiment for you: Pull your shoulders back, look up toward the ceiling or sky, and smile. How do you feel right now?"- Yoga Vida (via glamour)
It’s spring, which means it’s time to put away the cold weather wardrobe and get excited for the new season’s fashion possibilities! We all might have differnt essentials, but anyway I’d love to share mine :)
1. Light blazer: white or beige, it goes perfectly well with almost everything: from a bright dress to printed pants.
2. Denim jacket: this simple piece can make any outfit more casual.
3. Bright dress: an absolute must-have for every woman’s wardrobe, but forget about dark hues in spring, just find your beutiful bright color!
4. Floral skater skirt: florals may not be groundbreaking, but they will forever be considered the embodiment of spring so it’s important to add at least one new floral item to your spring closet. If you choose it to a skirt, you can combine it with neutral tops or even with stripes and polka dots if you are bold enough to play with various patterns, baby :)
5. Sleeveless blouse: when the weather getswarmer we tend to open mor skin. Show off your lovely arms in a cute sleeveless blouse.
6. White shirt:it’s something we all have in our closets, but anyway I’d like to remind you that this staple piece gets a new life very spring.
7. Printed pants: actually, they might be pretty complicated to style, but I’m telling you, don’t be afraid of experiments in spring! :)
8. Colorful structured bag and neon clutch: when itcomesto accessories they also must be bright and colorful to complete your spring outfits and jazz them up.
9. Nude heeled sandals: These sophisticated heels are ideal for adding a feminine edge to either tailored trouser suit or a pair of denim shorts.
10. Mint Brogues: I find this shoes super cute and chic but their main advantage is that they are extremely comfortabe.
11. Bright pumps: they’re something that will bright your look up if the whole outfit is neutral.
12. Floral headband: floral headbands became a huge trend this spring, they are perfect for festivals or lazy days spent in the sunshine.
13. Neon statement necklace: we all have them and we all love them.
14. Round-framed sunglasses: sun starts to shine brighter in spring which means it’s time to find a new pair of sunglasses. However, remember that round-shaped ones are not okay for evey faceshape.
1 неделю назад
"I hope there are days when you fall in love with being alive."-Anonymous (via thiscinderellagirl)